- 10 ounces spinach, rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Remove stems from spinach and stack leaves together; chop thin longer strips instead of square chops and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over pasta and add salt and pepper to taste, spinach and tomatoes; gently toss.
- Add goat cheese and serve warm or room temperature. Enjoy!!!