Chicken with Lemony Egg Noodles and Peas
- 8 ounce(s) extra-wide egg noodles
- 4 ounce(s) stringless sugar snap peas
- 1 cup(s) packaged shredded carrots
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy or whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated fresh lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) (about 10 ounces) skinless rotisserie chicken meat, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat 4-quart covered saucepan of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add noodles and cook as label directs, but add snap peas to noodles 1 minute before noodles are done.
- Place carrots and frozen peas in colander in sink. Drain noodles and snap peas over carrots and frozen peas.
- While noodle mixture drains, in same saucepan, heat broth, cream, lemon peel, pepper, and salt to boiling over high heat.
- Stir chicken and noodle mixture into sauce; heat through, stirring constantly. Enjoy!!!