Easy Grape Salad
- 1 pound seedless green grapes
- 1 pound seedless red grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (6 ounce) package slivered almonds
- Wash grapes in a colander under running water, and remove all stems. Place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture over the grapes. Using a rubber spatula or large serving spoon, fold the mixture into the grapes until well coated. Fold in the almonds.
- This salad may be served immediately, or covered and refrigerated for 1 hour to set slightly, and to allow flavors to blend. Enjoy!!